Chandigarh government printing press employess await adjustment two weeks after it was shut down
By Indianexpress 15-Oct-2019
- Leaving the employees of the UT Government Printing Press in the lurch, the UT administration is yet to adjust the 264 staff members of the printing press in any other department.
- The printing press was shut down on September 30, due to technical glitches based on pay scales, seniorities and age limits of the employees.
- Following the closure, the Controller of the UT Printing Press, Jagjit Singh had sent recommendations to the department of Personnel for adjusting the employees in different wings.
- On October 11, the department of Personnel wrote back to the controller, for reconsidering the recommendations.
- Sources in the administration said that the proposal sent by the Controller of UT Printing Press, Jagjit Singh, was not accepted by the department of Personnel.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know