BJP's Tejasvi Surya Seek More Trains for Suburban Rail
The NEWS Minute
- Bengaluru South MP Tejasvi Surya said that he has requested additional trains between Majestic-Yeshwantpur and Whitefield-Hosur.
- He tweeted that the Divisional Railway Manager will take up a feasibility study on the same.
- He also assured that he along with Bengaluru Central MP PC Mohan has advocated for a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) for the suburban rail project.
- The announcement by the MP comes after the yearly zonal meeting on the back of a social media campaign by Bengaluru residents demanding expansion of services.
- Let us tell you activists in Bengaluru have started a renewed campaign demanding that the MPs of Bengaluru expedite suburban train services on the existing infrastructure.