BJP's Tejasvi Surya Seek More Trains for Suburban Rail
By The NEWS Mintue 14-Oct-2019
- Bengaluru South MP Tejasvi Surya said that he has requested additional trains between Majestic-Yeshwantpur and Whitefield-Hosur.
- He tweeted that the Divisional Railway Manager will take up a feasibility study on the same.
- He also assured that he along with Bengaluru Central MP PC Mohan has advocated for a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) for the suburban rail project.
- The announcement by the MP comes after the yearly zonal meeting on the back of a social media campaign by Bengaluru residents demanding expansion of services.
- Let us tell you activists in Bengaluru have started a renewed campaign demanding that the MPs of Bengaluru expedite suburban train services on the existing infrastructure.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know