State govt. in favour of ST status for Boya Valmikis: Niranjan Reddy
By Telangana Today 14-Oct-2019
- Agriculture Minister S Niranjan Reddy stated that the State govt. has represented to the Centre about including the community under STs.
- Reddy said that he had represented to the then State govt. in 2007, regarding the high population of Boya Valmikis.
- He said that he was happy to be part of Valmiki Jayanthi celebrations, which the State govt. has for the first time started observing officially.
- He also garlanded the portrait of Valmiki Maharshi and said that there was a necessity to remember great people like Valmiki.
- Speaking on the occasion, District Collector Sweta Mohanty said that knowledge is the only way forward for any community.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know