Cong expels rebel leader Kamboj
By Thetribune 14-Oct-2019
- Congress rebel Jagdeep Goldy Kamboj, a former general secretary of All-India Youth Congress, has been expelled from the Congress for anti-party activities.
- PPCC president Sunil Jakhar, in a letter dispatched on October 11, stated that Kamboj was expelled from the Congress for contesting the Assembly byelection from Jalalabad against the official candidate.
- Notably, Goldy in his letter written to BV Srinivas, president, Indian Youth Congress, on September 24 had announced to quit the post and the party.
- He had resigned in protest against giving party ticket to an “outsider”, Raminder Singh Awla, who hails from neighbouring Guruharsahai segment.
- Kamboj decided to enter the poll fray as an Independent candidate.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know