CM Allots Of Rs 172.78 Cr For Road Repairing Works In 162 Municipalities
By Accommodationtimes 14-Oct-2019
- Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has decided to grant a sum of Rs 160.48 crore to repair the rain-damaged roads under Mukhyamantri Sadak Yojana in 162 municipalities of the state.
- Due to heavy rainfall, this year’s major of the roads has been damaged in urban areas. Resurfacing and repairing of such roads in cities has become essential.
- This grant of Rs 160.48 crore will be used for various works related to repairing roads that were damaged during monsoon.
- Rs 12.30 crore will be granted for the purpose to increase the road facilities in 31 municipalities of B, C and D class in the state.
- This amount will be used for thermoplastic road paint, curb paint, streetlight boards, road safety works, etc.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know