Congress, GFP speak out against liquor sale app
By Heraldgoa 13-Oct-2019
- The Congress and the Goa Forward Party on Saturday opposed the government’s directives which have asked bars and tavern owners to upload details of their daily purchases.
- In fact, the GFP asked the government to amend the Goa Excise Act and Rules to stop seeking such details.
- Opposition leader Digambar Kamat urged Chief Minister Pramod Sawant to put on hold the directives issued by the excise department asking bars.
- The economy is down, and the tourism industry is also facing challenges.
- At this time, if the government starts burdening the smalltime bar and tavern owners with rigid conditions then it will seriously affect their business, he said in a press note issued here.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know