Pinarayi slams Chennithala for calling Shankar Rai a fake Hindu
By Indian Express 13-Oct-2019
- Pinarayi came down hard on Opposition leader Ramesh Chennithala for calling Rai a “fake Hindu”.
- He was speaking at an election rally for LDF candidate M Shankar Rai at Khateeb Nagar near Kumbla. For both the UDF and the BJP, the faith of Rai is the issue, said Pinarayi.
- During electioneering here on Tuesday (Oct 8), Chennithala said the LDF candidate was a disciple of the BJP candidate Ravisha Tantri Kuntar, and both were ‘fake Hindus’.
- The Congress has given a tit-for-tat response, with Chennithala saying Pinarayi had lost his cool when the truth came out.
- KPCC chief Mullappally Ramachandran said the chief minister’s remarks are aimed at creating communal polarisation “Chief Minister and the CPM state secretary have different opinions on the Sabarimala issue.
Also Read: Two firms secure demolition deal for 4 Maradu high-rises
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know