Gujarat to get 3 new medical colleges at a cost of Rs 975 crore, confirms Deputy CM Nitin Patel
Also Read: From meeting with PM Modi's mother to Jain temple visit: President Kovind's two-day sojourn to Gujarat
- There is good news for medical aspirants from Gujarat, as the state is all set to get three new medical colleges soon.
- According to media reports, the news regarding setting of 3 new medical colleges in Gujarat was confirmed by Gujarat Deputy CM Nitin Patel recently.
- He also said that the three new medical colleges will be setup in the state under the Central Government’s scheme to boost medical education and increase the number of MBBS seats available in the country.
- Media reports have also confirmed that Deputy CM Nitin Patel also confirmed the locations where the new medical colleges will be setup in the state.
- As per the report, the new medical colleges sanctioned under the Centre’s scheme will come up in Narmada, Porbandar and Navsari districts.