Measures taken to draw irrigation water from Alisagar
By Telanganatoday 12-Oct-2019
- Telangana Assembly Speaker Pocharam Srinivas Reddy said that CM K Chandrashekhar Rao will inaugurate the lift irrigation scheme on Alisagar backwaters.
- This scheme will provide irrigation waters to Nizamsagar distributary-28 in Banswada Constituency.
- He attended the event as chief guest at a ceremony of the new governing body of Kotagiri agriculture market committee.
- Before 2014, only 4.20 lakh ton godown storage capacities was there in Telangana State.
Hyderabad continues to attract investors
- “After formation of a separate State, 18.50 lakhs ton capacity godowns were constructed,” Srinivas said.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know