Channi accuses Badals of hindering celebrations
By Thetribune 12-Oct-2019
- Tourism and Cultural Affairs Minister Charanjit Singh Channi has accused the SAD of conspiring to stop the Punjab Government from celebrating the 550th Prakash Purb of Guru Nanak by using Sri Akal Takht Sahib.
- Criticising SAD president Sukhbir Singh Badal and Bibi Jagir Kaur, Channi said these two were the biggest impediments in joint celebrations.
- He alleged that Sukhbir Singh Badal was pressurising the Jathedar of Sri Akal Takht Sahib to issue such orders which would stop the Punjab Government functions in connection with the celebrations.
- The arrangements with regard to establishing a big pandal on 800 acres have been completed.
- Channi also added that the SGPC’s move to spend heftily to celebrate the occasion separately aimed to further the political interests of the SAD.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know