Trade, terrorism, culture feature in talks on day one of PM Modi-Xi Jinping meet
By News Minute 12-Oct-2019
- The one-on-one between PM Modi and Chinese President Xi Jinping over dinner on Friday lasted for two-and-a-half hours.
- Earlier, the two leaders chatted animatedly as they viewed the imposing seventh-century rock-cut cave temples of Mahabalipuram.
- It is "a dialogue, a conversation in progress", between the two sides, said Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale.
- He added, the two also discussed the challenges both face on account of terrorism.
- Modi explained that like China, India is a country with a continuous history.
ALSO READ: क्या PAK प्रायोजित है तमिलनाडु में PM मोदी का विरोध #GoBackModi ?
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know