Single use plastic to be banned in Telangana
By Times Of India 11-Oct-2019
- CM K Chandrasekhar Rao announced that single-use plastic would be banned in Telangana.
- For cabinet approval, it has been decided to discuss the issue in the next cabinet meeting.
- Instructions would be issued to all the district collectors and authorities to implement the ban strictly across the state.
- The cabinet will also take a decision on the date of implementation of total ban of single-use plastic.
- It may be recalled that Modi, on October 2, had announced that single use plastic would be chucked out in a phased manner.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know