People won’t forgive SAD for drugs: Jakhar
By Thetribune 11-Oct-2019
- Punjab Pradesh Congress Committee chief Sunil Jakhar said the people of Punjab would never forgive the Akalis for the grave sins of sacrilege and drugs.
- “If they (Akalis) feel that the people will forget or forgive the acts of sacrilege and drugs, they are mistaken,” he said.
- Jakhar said despite odds faced by the Congress government due to financial crisis inherited from the SAD-BJP, the farmers were provided relief from debt and youth were given jobs.
- “This is despite the fact that the Akalis had only left empty coffers for us,” he said, adding that the next two years would see a complete turnaround in Punjab.
- “Though the Congress does not discriminate like that, let me tell you it is always a privilege to have an MLA belonging to the ruling party,” he added.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know