Charge expenses from those who quit: Mann’s appeal to EC
By Thetribune 11-Oct-2019
- MLA HS Phoolka, state AAP convener Bhagwant Mann said the Election Commission should bring reforms by introducing a law for those MLAs or MPs who resigned at their own wish without completing the five-year term.
- Mann said it had been seen that the elected representatives, including MP or MLA, without completing their term opt to contest other elections.
- He said huge amount was spent on bypoll after the elected MP or MLA resigned midway.
- The EC should recover bypoll expenditure from such MLAs or MPs so that public money didn’t go waste. Mann, however, did not name Phoolka.
- Addressing a gathering at a village in Dakha, Mann said, “I will raise the issue in Lok Sabha’s winter session.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know