Chakma bodies slam Mizoram CM, calling them ‘Bangladeshi infiltrators'
By Hindustan Times 10-Oct-2019
- Ten Chakma organisations have slammed Mizoram CM for terming the community as ‘Bangladeshi infiltrators’.
- All India Chakma Social Forum (AICSF) and All India Chakma Students Union (AICSU) termed Zoramthanga’s comment as ‘racist’ and ‘outrageous’.
- “We find his statement as racist and outrageous and we condemn in strongest terms,” said the statement.
- The CM had said, “I want National Register of Citizens because Bangladeshis infiltrators are here in the form of Chakmas.”
- The Chakma organisations have also objected to Zoramthanga’s remark stating that Mizoram needed NRC.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know