BJP MLA Vijender Gupta Gets Bail in 2018 Defamation Case
By Times Of India 10-Oct-2019
- On Wednesday a Delhi court granted bail to BJP MLA Vijendra Gupta in a criminal defamation complaint.
- The case was filed against him by Delhi environment minister Imran Hussain for accusing him of taking Rs 23 crore bribe to allow the felling of 16,000 trees in Delhi.
- Additional chief metropolitan magistrate Samar Vishal granted the comfort on a personal bond of Rs 10,000 and posted the matter for Nov 11.
Also Read: Delhi Congress President Name to be Announced Soon
- Apart from Gupta Hussain had filed the complaint against Manjinder Sirsa, and Kapil Mishra for allegedly accusing him of taking Rs 23 crore bribe.
- Imran said that such remarks by the respondents had lowered his reputation in the society.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know