BJP MLA Vijender Gupta Gets Bail in 2018 Defamation Case
By Times Of India 10-Oct-2019
- On Wednesday a Delhi court granted bail to BJP MLA Vijendra Gupta in a criminal defamation complaint.
- The case was filed against him by Delhi environment minister Imran Hussain for accusing him of taking Rs 23 crore bribe to allow the felling of 16,000 trees in Delhi.
- Additional chief metropolitan magistrate Samar Vishal granted the comfort on a personal bond of Rs 10,000 and posted the matter for Nov 11.
Also Read: Delhi Congress President Name to be Announced Soon
- Apart from Gupta Hussain had filed the complaint against Manjinder Sirsa, and Kapil Mishra for allegedly accusing him of taking Rs 23 crore bribe.
- Imran said that such remarks by the respondents had lowered his reputation in the society.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know