Corruption favouritism and political interference in the process of transfers: Vasudev devnani
By The Hindu 10-Oct-2019
- The mass-scale transfers of principals and teachers of government schools carried out in Rajasthan have created difficulties for thousands of students.
- Congress government has claimed that a “transparent process” was adopted for transfers, the teachers, students and their parents are agitated over its impact on studies.
- The Minister of State for Education, Govind Singh Dotasara, had announced that the transfers would stop on September 30.
- The Opposition BJP leader Vasudev Devnani, teachers’ organisations and parents of students have alleged corruption, favouritism and political interference in the process of transfers.
- On a single day, 7,964 teachers — including 2,606 principals and 286 headmasters — were transferred across the State.
Also read: New Rajasthan BJP Chief Poonia takes charge while former CM Vasundhara Raje skips event
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know