The Indefinite Hunger Strike Over Ban on Traffic Called Off
By The Hindu 08-Oct-2019
- An indefinite hunger strike staged by a group of youths at Sulthan Bathery in the district against the night traffic ban on the Bandipur tiger reserve was called off.
- The youths called off the agitation after Transport Minister A.K. Saseendran and Excise Minister T.P. Ramakrishnan held a meeting with the committee leaders.
- Saseendran said the State government would stand by the agitators till the issue was resolved.
Also Read: Since When a Letter Triggers an FIR: Shashi Tharoor Questions PM Modi
- The State would continue its legal battle to revoke the traffic ban, the Minister said.
- A consensus should be reached by the ruling front and the Opposition on the issue, before meeting the CM to discuss future steps.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know