NIA arrests NSCN-IM member in Arunachal MLA killing case
By Hindustan Times 08-Oct-2019
- The National Investigation Agency has arrested a self-styled sergeant major of NSCN-IM group in connection with the killing of Arunachal Pradesh MLA Tirong Aboh.
- He said the accused was a part of killing team, and actually fired on Aboh and others on May 21 this year.
- The Arunachal Pradesh government had decided to handover the killing of Aboh and nine others by suspected NSCN-IM militants to the NIA.
- NPP MLA Aboh, his son and nine others were killed when suspected NSCN-IM militants opened fire at their vehicles near 12 Mile area in Tirap.
- The MLA along with his relatives was on his way to Khonsa from Dibrugarh in Assam when the attack happened.
यह भी पढ़े: राज्यपाल अरुणाचल प्रदेश के लिए अलग सेवा संवर्ग चाहते हैं
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know