CM rejects demand for bypass on stilts at Nuvem
By Heraldgoa 07-Oct-2019
- Chief Minister Dr Pramod Sawant on Sunday ruled out construction of a flyover or road on stilts as part of the Western bypass at Nuvem and assured that there will be no water logging in that area.
- Speaking to media persons while on a visit to Nuvem Constituency, he said the monsoons this year have exposed the areas where the smooth passage of water is blocked and where the culverts are required to be constructed.
- Dr Pramod also stressed on the need to desilt the River Sal in the interest of Goa as the E Coli bacteria found in the water is making even consumption of fish impossible due to health hazards.
- He pointed out that he has already instructed the concerned officials to immediately stop all the sewerage that is being released in the river.
- “The water resources minister has taken up the challenge and very soon we shall see the work on River Sal commencing,” he added.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know