Spent Rs 117 cr in Dera Baba Nanak, claims minister
By Thetribune 07-Oct-2019
- A day after Union Minister Harsimrat Kaur Badal ridiculed the Punjab Government for not taking care of Dera Baba Nanak, Cabinet Minister and local MLA Sukhjinder Singh Randhawa rubbished her claims and said the state had already spent Rs 117 crore on initiating a slew of developmental works ahead of the opening of the Kartarpur corridor.
- The minister said instead of indulging in a ‘photo op’ at the corridor site on Saturday, Harsimrat should have taken a round of the city to see how the developmental works had spruced up the entire area.
- “During the 10-year rule of the SAD-BJP, the Badals had conveniently forgotten the town because it did not suit their political interests.
- Now, when the corridor is being established, Harsimrat suddenly remembers Dera Baba Nanak.
- I fail to understand in which capacity she presided over a meeting of officials of the Land Ports Authority of India (LPAI) and the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) at the corridor site.
- She has committed a serious breach of protocol. It is better for Harsimrat to set her own house in order before pointing fingers at others,” Randhawa added.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know