‘Nanguneri bypoll should spell the political end of ruling party’
By Thehindu 06-Oct-2019
- All India Congress Committee general secretary Sanjay Dutt on Saturday appealed to the voters to give a “fitting reply” to the ruling party in the upcoming Nanguneri byelection.
- Speaking to reporters, he said that when a little over a million educated youth were ‘jobless’ in Tamil Nadu, the government had the responsibility to provide them employment.
- The Chief Minister and his Cabinet colleagues were accountable to them.
- The bypolls here (Nanguneri) and in Vikravandi Assembly constituency should be a referendum on the government’s performance.
- It should usher in the beginning of the end of the AIADMK in the political arena,” he said.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know