Differently-abled monthly grants doubled from Rs 10,000 to Rs 20,000
By Dna 06-Oct-2019
- The state government doubled the assistance to the differently-abled from Rs 10,000 to Rs 20,000 for buying devices.
- It also said that now disability certificates will be available from all medical colleges in addition to district headquarters and civil hospitals.
- The aid to take care of differently-abled children has been fixed at Rs 2,160 per month.
- The announcements were made on Saturday during the dialogue series 'Mokla Man', Chief Minister Vijay Rupani conducted with different sections of the society.
- Close to 54 representatives 22 voluntary organisations participated in the dialogue held in Gandhinagar. The dialogue aims to understand the plight of the differently-abled and make society more sympathetic towards them.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know