‘How is it sedition?’: Stalin condemns FIR against Mani Ratnam, Revathi and others
By News Minute 05-Oct-2019
- MK Stalin has condemned the FIR against 49 prominent personalities.
- FIR was filed against those who wrote to PM Modi expressing concern over the rising incidence of communal violence in the country.
- Stalin alleged, “This government, under the leadership of PM Modi, is undertaking actions against the freedom of expression.”
- He also wrote that the BJP government must realise that those who have handcuffed freedom of expression have faced great defeat before democracy.
- The Leader of the Opposition in the state assembly also called upon the PM to initiate efforts to withdraw the case against the 49 persons.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know