Telangana to boost MSMEs in the State: KTR
By Telangana Today 05-Oct-2019
- Telangana is looking at ways to support the MSMEs in the State.
- The govt. is soon going to issue an order that will enable MSMEs in Telangana to get a deferred payment for acquiring land.
- IT and Industries Minister K T Rama Rao said the Industry Secretary Jayesh Ranjan has already made necessary changes and a final order will be issued soon.
- The Minister observed, “MSMEs struggle as banks invoke The SARFAESI Act, 2002.”
- KTR said Telangana has been doing well in industries with an extremely attractive industrial policy by doing away with the bureaucracies.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know