Release Documents on 'Gumnami Baba': BJP Leader Chandra Kumar Bose
By Navbharat Times 05-Oct-2019
- Senior BJP leader and grandson of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose, Chandra Kumar Bose urged the govt to release documents on the Gumnami Baba.
- BJP West Bengal Vice President Chandra Kumar Bose made this appeal to Prime Minister Modi.
- Earlier, All India Forward Bloc (AIFB) and 'Open Platform for Netaji', appealed to boycott the recently released film Gumnami.
- The supporters of the AIFB and Netaji platforms said that the film was based on "rejected claims" and "misinformation".
- Meanwhile, the filmmaker has said that there are three theories surrounding Netaji's disappearance and it is up to the audience to decide for themselves.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know