Mizoram: NGOs call off protest, to meet Amit Shah
By Northeast Now 05-Oct-2019
- NGO coordination committee called off its protest again planned during union home minister Amit Shah’s visit to the state on Saturday.
- The body had called the protest against the Centre’s decision to go ahead with the Citizenship (Amendment) Bill.
- Amit Shah will address party members in Mizoram and discuss on various organisational issues.
- Assam finance minister tweeted that Mizo NGO Coordination Committee shall welcome Shah and submit a memorandum.
- The Mizo Coordination Committee on September 29 decided to stage a protest during Shah’s visit by wearing black shawls.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know