Let’s have 5 Deputy CMs if it improves law & order: Pilot
By Economic Times 03-Oct-2019
- Rajasthan deputy chief minister Sachin Pilot has said the state could have four more deputy chief ministers if it would ‘improve’ the law and order.
- A leader close to Gehlot, however, told ET this was a possibility. “There is no discussion yet, but in politics, there is always a possibility. In the past too, we have had two deputy chief ministers,”
- Pilot, who also is the state Congress chief, has questioned the government on the ‘deteriorating’ law and order twice before, in an apparent criticism of chief minister Ashok Gehlot who holds the home portfolio.
- The two leaders have been at loggerheads since the formation of the new government.
- Recently, some leaders had raised a question on Pilot holding two posts and he strongly reacted to it. Gehlot’s hands were strengthened recently after six BSP MLAs joined the Congress to take the party figure to 106.
Also read: Rajnath Singh, Sunny Deol To Campaign For Rajasthan Bypolls
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know