Kerala govt. to amend rules of business
By Mathrabhumi 03-Oct-2019
- State govt. has decided to make reforms to the rules of business that allows various departments and secretaries more freedom and authority.
- The secretary level subcommittee has submitted the report to the CM.
- The rules of business is a document that is central to the state’s administrative system.
- The procedure of the transaction of the govt. business in the Secretariat is laid down in the "Rules of Business".
- A panel headed by Home Secretary Biswas Mehta has been assigned to provide necessary guidelines.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know