Maharashtra Assembly Polls: Congress, NCP announce more candidates; Samajwadi Party joins alliance
By Dna 03-Oct-2019
- The NCP-Congress alliance in Maharashtra has been joined by several smaller parties including the Samajwadi Party to contest the upcoming assembly elections in the state.
- The Nationalist Congress Party also released a list of 77 seats, fielding party chief Sharad Pawar's nephew and former deputy chief minister Ajit Pawar from Baramati and senior leader Chhagan Bhujbal from Yeola constituency.
- The list has another member of the Pawar family, Rohit Pawar - a grandnephew of the NCP President. Rohit will make his electoral debut from Karjat Jamkhed in Ahmednagar district.
- The Congress also released its third list of candidates, naming 20 candidates for the upcoming polls where the alliance is facing a formidable NDA led by the BJP.
- In its first list on Sunday, the Congress had named candidates for 51 seats. On Tuesday, the Congress released its second list of 52 party candidates.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know