Odisha govt sanctions Rs 40 cr for land acquisition around Jagannath Temple
By Indiatoday 02-Oct-2019
- The Odisha government has sanctioned Rs 40 crore for land acquisition in connection with the development of a 'Heritage Security Zone' around the Jagannath Temple in Puri.
- Joint Secretary to the state government Bimalendu Ray wrote a letter to the Chief Engineer, DPI (Design, Planning and Investigation) and Roads, Nirman Soudha in Bhubaneswar in this regard.
- "...I am directed to inform you that you are permitted to place a lumpsum fund to the tune of Rs 40 crore available in Land Acquisition Head of Account for the purpose of land acquisition/direct purchases.
- R&R packages in respect of the aforesaid works and other related projects in Puri," said the letter dated September 30.
- The Raghunandan library within the premises of the historic Emar Mutt will be developed as a centre for Jagannath Culture Research.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know