Mamata Govt Strangling Rights of People: Amit Shah
By Navbharat Times 02-Oct-2019
- Amit Shah in WB accused the Mamata govt. of strangling the right of people to celebrate the Durga Puja for their vote bank.
- He said people had to come to the HC to get permission to immerse the Durga statue.
- Amit Shah was referring to the ban on idol immersion put by the state government on Vijayadashami after 10 pm in 2017.
Also Read: Don't Disturb the Harmony of Bengal: TMC Minister Amit Mitra Warns Home Minister
- The government also banned the immersion on Moharram.
- However, Kolkata HC allowed the immersion of the idol on all days, including Moharram.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know