Govt set to frame Night Tourism Policy
- With the Goa Tourism Master Plan and Tourism Policy yet to take shape, the government is set to frame Night Tourism Policy in a bid to regulate the night life operations in the State.
- Tourism Minister Manohar Ajgaonkar has said the policy will be framed in consultation with Chief Minister Pramod Sawant.
- “The night tourism policy will be framed shortly after a thorough consultation with Chief Minister Pramod Sawant, who has been always encouraging yet watchful.
- No foreigner will be given bar licence or be allowed to operate in the night life industry,” he said in a press statement issued on Tuesday.
ALSO READ- BJP shuts doors, says no place for more MLAs
- Ahead of 2019-20 tourism season Ajgaonkar warned of police action against persons indulging in anti-social activities that would tarnish the image of the State.