Govt set to frame Night Tourism Policy
By Heraldgoa 02-Oct-2019
- With the Goa Tourism Master Plan and Tourism Policy yet to take shape, the government is set to frame Night Tourism Policy in a bid to regulate the night life operations in the State.
- Tourism Minister Manohar Ajgaonkar has said the policy will be framed in consultation with Chief Minister Pramod Sawant.
- “The night tourism policy will be framed shortly after a thorough consultation with Chief Minister Pramod Sawant, who has been always encouraging yet watchful.
- No foreigner will be given bar licence or be allowed to operate in the night life industry,” he said in a press statement issued on Tuesday.
- Ahead of 2019-20 tourism season Ajgaonkar warned of police action against persons indulging in anti-social activities that would tarnish the image of the State.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know