Madhya Pradesh Honey Trap Case: Former Minister, TV Reporter, Bureaucrats Under Lens
By Outlook India 02-Oct-2019
- A former Madhya Pradesh Cabinet Minister had to resign following a 'sting operation' by the honey-trap syndicate in 2016.
- After watching the two-minute video, authenticated by forensic experts, the BJP central leadership paved the way for his ouster from the government.
- The SIT is also probing the role of a Delhi-based Hindi television journalist for allegedly negotiating extortion deals with victims on behalf of the honey-trap syndicate.
- In some cases, phone calls and sex chats of 'targets' were recorded through the help of a Bengaluru-based tech company.
- On the involvement in the sleaze of politicians, mostly belonging to the BJP, party General Secretary Kailash Vijayvargiya reiterated that the Congress government had launched a witch-hunt to malign his party's image.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know