Don't Disturb the Harmony of Bengal: TMC Minister Amit Mitra Warns Home Minister
By Telegraph India 02-Oct-2019
- West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee and Finance Minister Amit Mitra subtly launched an attack on Amit Shah.
- They said that everyone is welcomed in the pooja but they should not disturb the harmony of the state in the name of NRC.
- While Mamata Banerjee did not name Amit Shah, Amit Mitra directly accused him of spreading panic during the festive season.
Also Read: President Inaugurates E-Rickshaw to Help PWD
- Amit Mitra also said that Amit Shah is trying to divide West Bengal along religious lines.
- He also demanded answers on the fate of those left out of the final NRC in Assam.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know