Arun Jaitley's Family Declines Pension
By India Today 01-Oct-2019
- Late Union Minister Arun Jaitley's family took a remarkable decision on Monday.
- Arun Jaitley's wife Sangeeta Jaitley wrote to Rajya Sabha Chairman M Venkaiah Naidu.
- She asked that the pension due be offered to Class IV Rajya Sabha staff.
Also Read: There is a Need of Bapu's Ideology Today: Ajay Maken Attacks BJP
- She stated Jaitley's "philanthropist past" as the ground for refusing the pension amount.
- Let us tell you that former union minister Arun Jaitley passed away on August 24th at AIIMS, Delhi.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know