Govt committed to resume mining operations soon: CM
By Heraldgoa 01-Oct-2019
- Chief Minister Pramod Sawant on Sunday said the government is committed to resume iron ore mining operations at the earliest.
- Sawant, who was the chief guest at the final of The Vedanta Youth Cup, Goa 2019, felicitated the winners.
- In a press note released by Vedanta, Chief Minister said, “Mining will soon begin in the State and people shouldn’t worry about it anymore".
- The mining industry in Goa is at a standstill since February 2018 after Supreme Court quashed second renewal granted to 88 mining leases.
- Since then, the State government is making all efforts, by lobbying with Central government to restart the industry, the closure of which has affected livelihood of nearly one and half lakh people.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know