Gujarat Chamber of Commerce and Industry urges companies to speed up insurance claims
By Dna 30-Sep-2019
- Gujarat Chamber of Commerce and Industry (GCCI) wrote to general insurance companies saying that the insurance companies should expedite the claims of losses to businesses caused due to the recent heavy rains.
- The rains had resulted in huge losses in places like Vadodara, Bharuch, Surat as well as in parts of Saurashtra and north Gujarat.
- Businesses are already facing a slowdown, they are also complaining of a shortage of liquidity in the market. Under such conditions, rains in July and August had caused damage to goods and properties.
- If insurance claims are expedited, businesses will get the much needed funds, said sources.
- Gujarat has received more than 125% of average yearly rainfall. Consequently, industry and trade have been severely affected in majority districts of the state.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know