Odisha MLA wins hearts by washing feet of sanitation workers
By Odishasuntimes 30-Sep-2019
- BJD MLA from Dabugam Manohar Randhari has set examples for many.
- He has become talk of the town for his gesture while acknowledging the contribution of sanitation workers. Earlier also he had hit headlines for his out of the box thinking.
- Randhari felicitated some of the sanitation workers of hospitals by washing their feet during a ‘Swachh Odisha, Sustha Odisha’ drive in Dabugam of Nabarangpur district today.
- “These sanitation workers are ensuring that our locality and hospital remain clean throughout the year.
- I felicitated them to express my gratitude. Everyone must give respect to them and acknowledge their importance,” said the Dabugam legislator.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know