Cong demands registration of FIR against PMC directors
By Heraldgoa 30-Sep-2019
- Congress has equated the crisis in the Punjab and Maharashtra Co-operative (PMC) Bank to the multi-crore Punjab National Bank (PNB) fraud.
- Addressing a press conference in the capital on Sunday, party’s national spokesperson Gourav Vallabh alleged that withdrawal limit imposed on the PMC account holders is a systemic failure of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
- In view of this restriction, the party has further demanded that withdrawal limit should also be lifted.
- The recent RBI action on the PMC Bank seems to be a systemic failure rather than an Individual Bank failure.
- This action has placed scores of depositors in the lurch and their hard-earned money is now under threat.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know