IFFI screenings to take place at KA: CM
By Heraldgoa 30-Sep-2019
- Chief Minister Dr Pramod Sawant said that screenings would go on at the auditorium of the academy as per schedule for International Film Festival of India 2019.
- Speaking to the media on the sidelines of a function, Sawant said the report on Kala Academy has been submitted and needs to be studied.
- “Report of Kala Academy has to be studied for now, temporary repair works will be taken up for IFFI 2019 screenings,” he said.
- Sawant added, “A decision on Kala Academy will be taken only after IFFI as the government needs at least one and half month to conduct analysis on methods, techniques and other things.”
- Art and Culture Minister Govind Gaude said that the main auditorium of Kala Academy could be used for IFFI movie screening after undertaking minor renovation.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know