Right-wing Leader Sambhaji Bhide Says PM Modi's UNGA Comment Wrong, Buddha's Teachings 'Not Useful'
By News18 30-Sep-2019
- Controversial right-wing leader Sambhaji Bhide on Sunday said Prime Minister Narendra Modi was "wrong" in talking about Lord Buddha as his teachings was "not useful" to bring about "order" in today's world.
- Addressing the 74th session of the United Nations General Assembly on Friday and exhorting nations to put up a joint fight against the menace of terrorism, PM Modi had said India had given the world Buddha's message of peace and not war.
- Bhide, a former Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) activist who heads the Shiv Pratishthan Hindustan in Maharashtra, is an accused in the January 1, 2018 Koregaon Bhima caste violence case.
- "Prime Minister Narendra Modi made a mistake by saying so (making the Buddha reference).
- We had given Buddha to the world but it (Buddha's message of peace and tolerance) is not useful any longer.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know