BJP organisational secretary M. Ganeshan held captive
By Mathrabhumi 30-Sep-2019
- After the declaration of the assembly bypolls candidates, BJP workers started staging protests.
- BJP state organisational secretary M. Ganeshan was held captive during the Manjeshwaram constituency convention.
- Earlier, K. Sreekanth was the probable candidate but later, state committee member Raveesha Tantri Kundar was declared as the candidate.
- Following this, a protest was conducted in the presence of Adv. K. Sreekanth, former president P. Suresh Kumar Shetty and state committee member V. Balakrishna Shetty.
- BJP workers alleged that the leadership declared the candidate without considering the interest of local leaders and party followers.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know