Poor Odisha Congress seeks donation from public, appealed OPCC President Niranjan Patnaik
By Newindiaexpress 29-Sep-2019
- President of Odisha Pradesh Congress Committee Niranjan Patnaik requested general public, well-wishers and party leaders to donate funds to enable the party meet election expenses of the by-election.
- The formal appeal by the OPCC president for donation has exposed the serious condition of Congress in Odisha.
- Patnaik said the party got donation of Rs 10,000 on Friday and an assurance to get Rs 75,000 on Monday.
- Such an appeal by the State Congress chief has been dismissed as a ploy by the rivals to get sympathy in the by-poll.
- Congress candidate in the 2018 by-election to the Assembly segment Pranay Sahu had also campaigned on bullock cart to highlight the precarious financial condition of the party compared to the ruling BJD and BJP.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know