Health Min urges CM to form core team to tackle dengue
By Heraldgoa 28-Sep-2019
- As Chief Minister Pramod Sawant calls for coordination of health department with local bodies to tackle dengue menace in the State.
- Health Minister Vishwajit Rane has urged the former to form a core team to handle the situation, jointly.
- Till August, over 140 cases of dengue were reported in the State. Also, three suspected dengue death cases are under investigation.
- On Thursday, Chief Minister reviewed the prevailing dengue situation in the State during a meeting with officials of the health department.
- On Friday, in series of tweets, Rane thanked the Chief Minister for his intervention of holding review meeting and has urged him to form a core team to handle such situations, jointly.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know