Rahul Gandhi cries vendetta against NCP chief Sharad Pawar
By Dna 28-Sep-2019
- Congress leader Rahul Gandhi on Friday showed solidarity with Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) chief Sharad Pawar who has been named by the Enforcement Directorate in a money-laundering case along with his nephew Ajit Pawar.
- Rahul termed the development just before the Maharashtra election smacking of "political opportunism" by a "vindictive government".
- "Sharad Pawar Ji is the latest Opposition leader to be targeted by a vindictive government. The timing of this action, a month before elections in Maharashtra, reeks of political opportunism," Rahul tweeted.
- Pawar, who finally decided against going to ED's office after the investigating agencies advised him not to due to security reasons, thanked Rahul and other opposition parties for showing solidarity and standing with him.
- The NCP is contesting the Maharashtra Assembly elections in alliance with Congress.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know