Clueless on Why Ajit Quit Assembly, No Feud in Family, Says Sharad Pawar
By News18 28-Sep-2019
- NCP chief Sharad Pawar on Friday said he was clueless as to why his nephew Ajit Pawar resigned as party MLA, adding that there was no feud within the family.
- He however, said Ajit Pawar's son told him that the former Maharashtra deputy chief minister was "restless" after the Enforcement Directorate (ED) named the NCP patriarch in a money laundering case.
- Talking to reporters here, the former Union minister also dismissed reports of a feud within the Pawar family. "There is no feud. My decision is the last word in all family matters," he added.
- "When I meet Ajit I will ask him the reason for his extreme decision," Pawar said.
- Pawar also said he is a "fighter" and will fight the money laundering case filed against him in connection with the MSC bank scam.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know