Clueless on Why Ajit Quit Assembly, No Feud in Family, Says Sharad Pawar
By News18 28-Sep-2019
- NCP chief Sharad Pawar on Friday said he was clueless as to why his nephew Ajit Pawar resigned as party MLA, adding that there was no feud within the family.
- He however, said Ajit Pawar's son told him that the former Maharashtra deputy chief minister was "restless" after the Enforcement Directorate (ED) named the NCP patriarch in a money laundering case.
- Talking to reporters here, the former Union minister also dismissed reports of a feud within the Pawar family. "There is no feud. My decision is the last word in all family matters," he added.
- "When I meet Ajit I will ask him the reason for his extreme decision," Pawar said.
- Pawar also said he is a "fighter" and will fight the money laundering case filed against him in connection with the MSC bank scam.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know