STPI Director General Meets Odisha CM
Also Read: BJD MP slaps new party member in public, apologises after Naveen Patnaik’s rebuke
- Director General of Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) Omkar Rai, today met Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik.
- He apprised him of STPI’s various initiatives being undertaken in collaboration with Odisha Government.
- Patnaik appreciated the initiatives like Entrepreneur Park, Fablab, Data Centre, VARCoE and SMARTLAB. He has also assured STPI all the support needed for future endeavours.
- Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) is a society established in 1991 by the Indian Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology with the objective of encouraging, promoting and boosting the export of software from India.
- STPI has played a seminal role in India has earned a reputation as an information technology superpower.