CBI blamed P Chidambaram for tampering evidence
By India Today 27-Sep-2019
- The CBI today accused senior Congress leader and former FM P Chidambaram for "destroying" evidence of meeting Indrani Mukerjee.
- P Chidambaram is facing investigations for misusing his position to benefit INX Media, in which Indrani Mukerjee had a major interest.
- Arguing for the CBI, Solicitor General Tushar Mehta said the visitor's log for the day when P Chidambaram met Indrani Mukerjee is "missing".
- Tushar Mehta said, "On investigation, it appeared that visitors' register has been destroyed."
- Tushar Mehta was responding to Kapil Sibal's argument that "there is no evidence" that links P Chidambaram with Indrani Mukerjee.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know