PM Modi to Attack Terrorism With Out Naming Pakistan in his UNGA Address
By Aaj Tak 27-Sep-2019
- On Friday, PM Modi will address the 74th session of the UNGA at 7.30 pm (Indian time).
- According to sources, PM will launch an attack on terrorism without naming Pakistan in his speech.
- It is being said that India's speech can also focus on global development.
Also Read: Sharad Pawar drops the plan to visit ED office over cooperative bank scam case
- On the sidelines of UNGA, PM Modi met Iran's President Hassan Rouhani met on Thursday.
- The two leaders discussed the Chabahar port, its importance, and views on the regional and global development of shared interests.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know