PM Modi to Attack Terrorism With Out Naming Pakistan in his UNGA Address
New on AIR
- On Friday, PM Modi will address the 74th session of the UNGA at 7.30 pm (Indian time).
- According to sources, PM will launch an attack on terrorism without naming Pakistan in his speech.
- It is being said that India's speech can also focus on global development.
Also Read: Sharad Pawar drops the plan to visit ED office over cooperative bank scam case
- On the sidelines of UNGA, PM Modi met Iran's President Hassan Rouhani met on Thursday.
- The two leaders discussed the Chabahar port, its importance, and views on the regional and global development of shared interests.